Finished in February

February is merely as long as is needed to pass the time until March. 
Dr. J. R. Stockton

If that is going to be long enough to finish the pile of UFOs we all have hidden away is another question. Possibly not, but I will try and get at least a few crossed off my list. 


The Or Nué Daisy is first on the list (of course). I managed to spend quite a bit of time on it today and it is getting oh so close. After weeks and weeks of 'just fitting a little bit of stitching in here and there, I was in heaven. Needle in, needle out - for hours on end. I really, really, really wanted to finish the laid gold but despite not getting dinner ready out until well after 8 o'clock (no one complained) I didn't quite get there....never mind. 


This is another piece which involves metal threads that I would dearly love to get finished. To be honest I haven't touched it in 6 months or more. There is still a bit to do on this one, but I do think that it is next on the list.
I am really glad to see that the 'Finished in February' group on Flickr already has some members - and one of you beat me to uploading the first pictures... well done!

Hopefully I will get something finished over the weekend. There are a couple of little things that need to be constructed. Not my favourite thing, but I am determined to get them Finished in February. 

Happy finishing,
Anna X













Comments

  1. I posted a couple of projects I want finishing in Feb (to say nothing of a lot of other things....). I'll go and look at your Flickr Group.=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I thought I had a long list... I will certain pop by your blog to see how you are going. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  2. Hi Anna,
    Please finish this and then put it up as a pattern in your shop! I'd really love to work this one up - the combination of threads is wonderful!
    Liebe Grusse,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy it is currently earmarked for Beating Around the Bush 2014 - perhaps after. I am sure you have got plenty to keep you going anyway ;-)
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts