With my heart

It was my wee blogs birthday yesterday and it kind of snug up on me a bit.


Ok,I did realise it was around this time last year that I took a deep breath and clicked the 'publish' button for the first time. It was scary... really, really really scary! I was uncertain and excited and was at the same time pretty sure it was just about one of the most crazy ideas I had had in a very, very long time. But you know what? It has been rather amazing, surprising and wonderful so far.


I have honestly been overwhelmed, and positively so, by where my little blog adventure has taken me and while pondering on this Sunday afternoon, I made a little heart. It is just a teeny weeny heart - just for you.

A little token of my appreciation, a thank you for keeping me company and taking an interest in what I am up to - it really means a lot to me. If you would like one just click here.


I know - you can only have so many scissor keeps (this pair happened to be on my desk and make for a nice photo). You can of course use it for anything you like, or with (naughty word warning) Christmas around the corner, why not make a whole lot for your tree?

I hope you have a lovely week.
Best Stitches,
Anna x



Comments

  1. Congratulations on one year in the blogging world! Thank you so much for the cute heart pattern. It put a smile on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane - it makes my day if I can make somebody smile :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Anna. Congrats on a year of blogging already, it's gone quickly. And thanks so much for the heart pattern, I've downloaded it and added it to my stash of Christmas patterns - now I just need to put aside some time for tree decoration making, which has been planned for the past few years and never happened!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will stitch your Christmas tree then - it is my all time favourite!

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous little pattern, Anna, thank you! Happy blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your company this past year Monica.

      Delete
  4. Happy anniversary. I have enjoyed reading your blog over the lasts few months and look forward to many more years to come. Your work is lovely and thank you for the heart patter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Juno, nice to meet you - I look forward to many more years too. I have so many ideas, just not enough hours in the day.

      Delete
  5. Happy anniversary! Isn't blogging fun? Thanks for the darling heart, we will all be needing quick stitching projects for that big day coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your first year of blogging! Love your blog, love the heart - love the tree decoration idea! Or a scissor keep - hard to believe I don't have one of those, yet. This might be it.

    I always look forward to your blog posts, so look forward to your next year of blogging, and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jane, what a kind and lovely thought. I enjoy your Blog so please keep it going, I am sure we all look forward to reading it until your next anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful embroidery e beautiful heart

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts